Am I Eligible for Loan Forgiveness?
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness
- Perkins Loan Cancellation
- Teacher Loan Forgiveness and other programs
Help Me Choose a Repayment Plan
- Tips for choosing the right plan for you
- Clear explanation of all the federal loan repayment plans
- Strategies for private student loans
My Loan is Past Due or In Default
- Understand the consequences of student loan default
- Learn the different ways to resolve your loan default
- Tips for dealing with wage and tax refund garnishment
- How to handle private loan default
Should I Consolidate My Loans?
- The pros and cons of consolidating your loans
- Understand the terms of loan consolidation
- Who is a good candidate for private loan refinancing
I Have A Dispute
Many student loan disputes come down to a simple misunderstanding or miscommunication. Even if that’s the case, you deserve to have a clear understanding of your student loans and the actions taken on them. While we can help you manage disputes, we strongly suggest you take the following steps first.